PFNZ and you
Throughout the country we strive to ensure our volunteer family is welcomed, supported, appreciated and recognised.
When you become a part of our PFNZ family you can be assured that our introduction process is simple, straightforward and painless! You will be trained for the role(s) in which you volunteer, and training will be updated, relevant and delivered accordingly during your time with us. We support our volunteers in various ways through training, regular updates through various communication tools, monthly support meetings and various volunteer events.
You will have the opportunity to enjoy connecting with the rest of the PFNZ family and you will reap the rewards of your commitment to our mission, while being valued and appreciated.
- Area Cluster Coordinator
- Family Support Person
- Angel Tree Family Events Coordinator or helper
- Technical support – Facebook, Website, or Database
Post Release support
- BreakFree Post Release support
- Volunteer Training Development
- Administration – general
- Angel Tree Christmas – Area or church/parish coordination